Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Start of Another Year!


As I enter my senior year at NKU, I can’t help but reflect and reminisce on my experience at this wonderful university so far.  My time on this campus has been rewarding and unforgettable.  I am very pleased with my decision in choosing to attend NKU, and could not have asked for a better college experience thus far.  I am enjoying my senior year, and I hope to make the most of my final year of college.

The Political Science Department has been great to me, and I have been very fortunate for many of the opportunities that have come my way.  As part of my studies this semester, I have the chance to intern with the Mitt Romney campaign in Ohio. I feel so blessed for this opportunity, and I am learning so much.  Being a political science major, it is very fascinating to see the insides of a campaign.  Through this internship I have gotten to meet many new people, network, and learn a variety of new skills.  I think it will get more interesting as the election comes closer, and I am excited to see how it will play out.  Wherever you stand politically, it is certainly very worthwhile to get involved in the political process.  This internship is something that I know I will always value, and I truly enjoy working so hard for something that I believe in.

As I look ahead at the rest of my senior year, I know it will require hard work, dedication, and perseverance. I know all of the hard work will pay off come May when I am wearing my cap and gown, and receiving my diploma from a university that I am so proud to have attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment